Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Should Watch: "Radioactive" Video by Imagine Dragons

Video Copyright © 2012, Fox

Embarrassing confession time: I first encountered Imagine Dragons from watching Glee. It was sung in that scene where Blaine was trying to reassure Kurt that even if Kurt goes to New York, he will always love him and support him. Of course, this was right before Blaine cheated on Kurt because, you know, teenage hormones. This bit of confession is embarrassing for me because this show and the way it has been written this past couple of seasons have been embarrassingly tragic. None of the story lines make logical sense, the characters are inconsistent and the new ones are repetitive.


Video Copyright © 2012, Interscope Records

It appears that I have strayed away from the topic. Anyway, Imagine Dragons. Ever since I found them,  I've had their entire album playing in my iPod. Then I saw their video for Radioactive and I like them even more. It's crazy, of course. It's got muppets fighting in a ring ala Fight Club. It also has magic and the cuddliest superhero bear. Just watch, okay? And let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment